Thursday, May 01, 2008

of vague statements and of whatevers.

life certainly is unfair when it comes to certain things. when you thought you got all things figured out, life just strikes you by surprise. accidents happen, but some people just don't get that. well i don't.

---

i'm surely going to miss some people. thanks for the everything. and sorry. i really am. i guess it wasn't meant to be. it took me (or it took them) a year to figure that out. all that's left to do is to say something...... and stop myself from crying.

---

i remember the song cat and mouse by the red jumpsuit apparatus, hm, if i remember it correctly, some lines go like this:

'Am I supposed to be happy?
With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price.'

well, if i were to look at the whole context of the song, it would be more inclined with love.. but then, with these two lines, it touched a very sensitive aspect of my life... ~ sacrifice... it's sad really. and.. unfair..

---

here i go again with all the vague statements.. it's been hard for me to right a decent blogpost for months now.. everything's been incoherent.maybe there's just too much on my mind. i'll get past this.. that's my goal before this summer ends. to make sense out of my life.(according to our EB meeting yesterday, we have to have a goal and a specific way for us to quantify whether we achieved this goal.) so for quantifying, i guess before this summer ends i need to have at least one coherent and decent enough post. hm maybe i need to focus. or maybe i need to let go of some things, or some poeple. maybe i need to re-evaluate myself.

....

bla bla bla bla bla...

---

i still think life's unfair.. really.

No comments: