Wednesday, December 31, 2008

here I end my year-ender posts

It's just a few hours before 2009.

Just a few moments left before i say goodbye to this one heck of a year. I don't want to reminisce. Whatever happened this year put me to where I am right now, whether it be downright tragic or exaggeratingly happy.

I've learned a lot, and I'm hoping to learn more.

I'm just thankful to have had experienced ALL OF IT.

As for new year's resolutions? I guess I'd be lying if I say I don't have any. I have a LOT. But I'd rather keep that to myself, for now.


Although there is one thing I would really want to happen this 2009,

and that is,


to live like I have never lived before.



Too much?

Nah, I don't think so...


That's what were struggling to do every day...



A happy and prosperous 2009 to everyone!

Cheers!

No comments: