Monday, December 29, 2008

to my horror.

I thought vampire stories were scary. This was even scarier.

I remembered when me and my roommate were laughing about making a tagalog version of Twilight. The ideas were just waltzing in our heads. We were trying to figure out who the perfect Edward Cullen and Bella Swan would be. The names Richard Gutierrez, Angel Locsin, Denise Trillo, Katrina Halili, Piolo Pascual popped out of our conversation every once in a while. We were hysterical. We thought it was funny. But when I saw this, nope, not funny at all:




what the hell is wrong with you people!?!? How can you even think about...arrrgh!?!? (sorry, speechless due to utter disbelief!) The whole world is going to react to this. Although ABS-CBN was licensed and has legally bought the production of this film, I still can't believe they pushed through with this idea. Why do Filipinos love to have their own version of something. Can't we just be original every once in a while?

So much for me and my roommates laughing fantasies. It suddenly became frightening.

No comments: