Sunday, May 27, 2007

hang over.

im embarrased to say that i miss school. dont get me wrong, it has been a very hectic schedule, however, im not used to not doing anything. or im just not used to doing something that is without any extreme need or importance whatsoever. i know i know, im crazy right?

its already been the second day of my two-week vacation and i cant seem to adjust my body clock. ive been consistently waking up at 7:30 in the morning which was my usual wake up time during the summer classes in the dormitory. ive lost plenty of hours sleep during the summer, that i was planning to redeem during the vacation but it seems that in this rate, its not possible. what's even more weird, i want to read my chem 35 book, quantitative chemistry. oh skoog, how i miss thee!! and talk about shakespeare. i miss analyzing poems as well. 'why hast thou left me in despair?'. and i want to throw people around!!! (i miss judo!).

oh, summer, what hast thou done to me?

this is just too paradoxical. (it seems false, however, its true.)


what can i say, i LOVE stress. haha.

No comments: