Wednesday, April 18, 2007

too much bullshit.

somebody told me "huwag mong pasanin ang mundo sa iyong balikat". "atlas" that's what they call me. although 'they' only consisted of two people, two people whom are very important in my life.

IMPORTANT. yes, when i say someone is important to me, it would only mean one thing, that this important thing/person/whatever means life and death for me. that bracket would include God, my family, my friends. which means, ang "pagpasan ko ng mundo sa aking mga balikat" are for them, and them only. i dont know if im being selfish or anything, but is it really that horrible to feel for someone else?

and for those people who say that im always stressed, yes your right i am. however, you have no right to hold that against me. you may judge me all you want, but you dont know what im going through right now. maybe you can laugh all you want, see life as one big game, but we have a different way of looking at things. me, stressing about things is my way, my formula to getting past through life and survive it the best way that i could possibly can. hope that before you even think about judging me of being stressed and too overly sensitive, try to be in my shoes once in a while. we meet different people, i try my hardest to flex for other people, maybe you can try flexing a little bit too.

(hai. sama talaga ng loob ko. sori pero eto talaga yung nararamdaman ko. feel free to comment on this post. i dont know. im just so fucked up right now. it hurts. it really does.)

*happy birthday margo.

No comments: